Skip to content
- Develop primary & secondary school level e-learning modules in HTML 5 with required level of interactivity and functionality.
- Ability to apply Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and best practices as well as familiar with design patterns (advanced OOP).
- Translate mock up Photoshop/Fireworks images to code
- Develop pixel perfect pages that meet design requirements
- Manage scalable and cross-browser code across the site
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience in HTML 5/XHTML and XML is required.
- Must be proficient in CSS2.1/CSS3
- Experience in MEAN stack (Mongodb, Express.js, Angular, Node.js) will be an added advantage.
- Cross-Browser/Cross-Platform Development
- Understand full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, and test until the release cycle.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing and maintaining web applications
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP
- Working knowledge of CMS frameworks will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Web-Services - SOAP and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Moodle, Responsive web designing will be a plus.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com